[3830] Holyland DX DL9JON SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Holyland DX DL9JON SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:14:22 +0000
Holyland DX Contest

Call: DL9JON
Operator(s): DL9JON
Station: DL9JON

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: JO60GP
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0                     0
   80:    5                     5
   40:   15                    13
   20:   32                    23
   15:   33                    24
   10:    0                     0
-----------------------------------
Total:   85     0       0      65  Total Score = 6,825

Club:

Comments:

Tnx for all qsos. I worked 12 new areas for my Holyland award. The 10m band was
closed here in my region Saxony. There where some strong signals from Israel on
80 and 40m.

My special thanks in this year goes to all participiants with there portable
activity and specialy to Vic (4Z5NX/x/m), who activited some rare and small
areas like "J37BS" on different bands!
I was able to improve my results from last year.

Rig here:
TRX: Yaesu FT-920FM, OM-Power amplifier OM2500HF (use 700 watts output),
ANT: lazy Quad Loop for 80/40m @6m up and OptiBeam OB16-5 @11m up.

73s and shalom from Silberstrasze/Saxony
cu next year
Heiko, DL9JON