[3830] MiQP N8XX Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] MiQP N8XX Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 23:04:34 +0000
Michigan QSO Party

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: KENT County
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:    8     6
   40:   25     2
   20:    2     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   35     8  CW Mults = 23  Ph Mults = 8  Total Score = 2

Club: Michigan QRP Club

Comments:

Didn't calculate the score, because the scoring robot always does that better
than me.  The robot on his form made me make a calculation, but it's a SWAG

Conditions were very marginal from here.  And, the amount of time spent
probably is low as calculated by N1MM because I'd give up after 20 to 30
minutes which no contacts, and do something much more satisfying.  :)

Lettuce Prey that we're nearing the low of this sunspot cycle, but I fear that
this is NOT the case.