[3830] 144SprngSprnt N7EPD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 144SprngSprnt N7EPD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 00:41:06 +0000
144 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: N7EPD
Operator(s): N7EPD
Station: N7EPD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CN87
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

This was the first real RF test from our new home on 3 acres and I was impressed
with what I heard and worked in 2hr with just an 11el beam up 17ft on a temp
mast.  The noise level was much lower than the old city QTH and I could hear
weak stations easily with even the simple antenna.  Looking forward to getting
the first tower up with the big antennas again from here!! See you on 222
Tuesday!!!