[3830] CWopsT N4FP/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4fp.wayne@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N4FP/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 14:30:40 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 26

Call: N4FP/M
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ocala, FL
Operating Time (hrs): .5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   5
   20:  18
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  23  Mults = 21  Total Score = 483

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Flex 6300 running SDR (Software Defined Radio) and  N1MM+ on HP notebook, 100
watts to horizontally mounted Hustler antennas.  Another test in preparation
for FQP this weekend.  I have decided to run SDR on the computer rather than
use the Flex Maestro since I need a computer for N1MM+ anyway.  Late start
because when I started the notebook in the car just before CWT was to begin, it
went into update mode which took 30 minutes.  System worked ok on 40 and 20
which will be my bands for FQP.  Look for me running somewhere between 7025 and
7035 or 14040 to 14050. Marty and I plan to cover over 30 Florida counties
during the 20 hour contest period split between Saturday and Sunday.