[3830] 222SprngSprnt N6ZE/7 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ze@aol.com
Subject: [3830] 222SprngSprnt N6ZE/7 Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:07:55 +0000
222 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: N6ZE/7
Operator(s): N6ZE
Station: N6ZE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: cn87
Operating Time (hrs): 2.1

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Nice to be able to operate from my Whidbey Island QTH! Quite a bit of local
activity noted, plus a rain shower, & a small double rainbow just before
the sun set!
Best DX: VE7AFZ (CN89ij)(176km); he was loudest when I had my yagi pointing
East at Mt. Pilchuck in the Cascade Mts.
Closest QSO was with N7ER/M on Washington State Ferry "Tokitae" at a
distance of 3 miles.
Thanks to WW7D/R for activating 4 grids for this SPRINT. He provided 4 QSOs
& 3 grids for me.
I used an ancient Kenwood TM331A (FM only) and a WA5VJB "Cheapie 6 element
yagi for this SPRINT.
Very rough estimate of total distance worked = 1282 km total.
Thanks to all of the PNWVHF Members for the great activity evening