[3830] 222SprngSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 222SprngSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 21:06:35 +0000
222 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 68  Mults = 25  Total Score = 1,700

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Good contest with decent activity though condx were so-so with heavy rain and
wind throughout the evening. I had a couple of extended land line calls in the
middle and called it a night at 10:30 but otherwise was on for the rest of the
time.

The contest started out very fast with 19 QSO's in the first 10 minutes. 39 at
the hour and then 29 for the other 2 hours I was on. The best part was
operating a contest without any real noise issues after the torture of the 2 m
sprint with terrible noise in all directions.

Tnx for the Q's and to the sponsors. I hope to be on for 432 next week but may
not be on at the start.

Jeff K1TEO