[3830] FlQP K7SV SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K7SV SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 22:04:29 +0000
Florida QSO Party

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   40:  136     29
   20:  192     35
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  328     64  CW Mults = 65  Ph Mults = 32  Total Score = 139,680

Club:

Comments:

The thrill of the hunt. 20 was really poor and I understand that 40 was real
noisy in FL on Saturday. Went to bed missing 6 counties. Sunday morning heard a
couple of stations in the pan handle on 40 and 20 that were scheduled to hit
most of the counties I needed. Slowly they both sank into the noise. Bit
depressing, but then 20 started getting better. Think I ended up working five
of the six missing sections at least twice. As always great fun to chase the
mobiles as well as the fixed stations.

100W and dipoles.