[3830] FlQP K7DR SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K7DR SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 May 2017 01:10:45 +0000
Florida QSO Party

Call: K7DR
Operator(s): K7DR
Station: K7DR

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   28      8
   20:   33     23
   15:   17      1
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   78     32  CW Mults = 30  Ph Mults = 19  Total Score = 18,424

Club:

Comments:

FTdx3000 100w
135' Inv L at 25'
G5RV Jr at 20'
N1MM+

Worked all the 1x1 stations at least once and all but a few twice or more, they
were all pretty active most of the weekend. Was surprised to see 15M open a
little on Sunday afternoon. Some sigs were strong, but many were barely moving
the S meter. Condx were very quiet, so if there was any signal at all I could
copy. This helped with the QSB, at times some stations were fading between S7
down to not moving the meter, so had to time my calling stations.

I tossed my G5RV Jr in the tree just a few days ago as an experiment and made
most of my contacts using it rather than my inv L.

73
Dave - K7DR - MI