[3830] FlQP K4N(K1TO) SOAB(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1to@aol.com, fcg@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP K4N(K1TO) SOAB(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 May 2017 02:10:28 +0000
Florida QSO Party

Call: K4N
Operator(s): K1TO
Station: K1TO

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: MTE
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:  213     267
   20:  487    1404
   15:   71       0
   10:    0       0
--------------------
Total:  771    1671  CW Mults = 1  Ph Mults = 1  Total Score = 2,442

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Ron WD4AHZ became a Silent Key one week after the 2016 FQP and we dedicated this
2017 event in his memory.

Being the 20th FQP, we wanted it to be a memorable weekend.  After all the
preparation in getting 20 1x1s lined up to spell "FLORIDA SUN" twice,
conditions didn't meet our hopes, though.

Lots of QSB all weekend, a lack of much propagation on 15M and noisy bands on
Saturday added up to a generally rough go.

But activity seemed very good, with many enthusiastically chasing the sweeps of
both the FLORIDA SUN 1x1s and the 67 FL Counties.

Thanks to everyone who supported the 2017 FQP in one way or another!

AHZ/OJ/73, Dan K1TO