[3830] CWopsT N1EN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N1EN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 13:27:47 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 3

Call: N1EN
Operator(s): N1EN
Station: N1EN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:   1
   40:   7
   20:   2
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club:

Comments:

Just a few minutes before a call for work.

Around Christmas time, I got parts of the station back online from having taken
down all the antennas, boxed up all the toys, etc. thinking that a move was
imminent.

Well, that move has been postponed for a couple of years, so I'm in the process
of getting back to being SO2R-capable before WPX-CW rolls around in a few
weeks.

I have an agreement with the XYL that I would keep the antenna farm
low-profile, and capable of being disassembled in an afternoon.  So last
weekend, I put up some wire beams for 15 and 20m, and this morning saw me use
the 20m beam for the first time "in anger".

Conditions weren't wonderful, but the results were still not what I expected.