[3830] GaQP W0BH Single OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP W0BH Single OpMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 May 2017 18:29:28 +0000
Georgia QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 6.7

  160:
   80:     11        1
   40:     65       48
   20:     46       18
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    122       67  CW-Dig Mults = 66  Ph Mults = 29  Total Score = 29,545

Club:

Comments:

A part time effort from home this year .. not quite the same as being there in
the mobile with Lorna and my friends Paul/n4pn and John/n6mu on our 73 county
adventure last year, but it was still great fun!

Very busy finishing up the semester at Hesston College, so no time for a formal
writeup, but a big THANKS to the ops and sponsors who make this one of the very
best QSO parties in the country. Looking forward to heading the mobile that way
again in the future.

73, Bob, w0bh