[3830] 7QP KK7YC SOSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kk7yc@crestviewcable.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP KK7YC SOSSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 May 2017 21:33:29 +0000
7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: KK7YC
Operator(s): KK7YC
Station: KK7YC

Class: SOSSB HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 9 HRS

  160:
   80:
   40:           4
   20:         930
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   0     934      0  Mults = 69  Total Score = 128,892

Club: Central Oregon DX Club

Comments:

My father in law is living with us,so my youngest daughter is now living in my
Ham Shack! So my operating time these days is limited. Luckily she was working
this day, so I did get to play, but for only 9 hours, late start and early
finish due to other commitments for the evening.

That being said, 20m was definitely the money band again this year! over all
the band was decent around the US, not much DX but just enough! A smattering of
Europe several times was a pleasant surprise, the almost complete lack Caribbean
and South America was also a surprise. Even had a a couple of JA's off the back
of the beam, was't on enough to know about any Asia/Pacific. Always fun 73's de
KK7YC