[3830] NewEngQP WN1GIV(N4BP) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4bp@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP WN1GIV(N4BP) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 14:07:23 +0000
New England QSO Party

Call: WN1GIV
Operator(s): N4BP
Station: N4BP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:     38       0
   40:     90       0
   20:    127       0
   15:     30       0
   10:      0       0
------------------------
Total:    285       0  Mults = 61  Total Score = 34,770

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I lacked motivation for the New England QSO Party this year since my upcoming
hip replacement surgery early this week has been very much on my mind.  To help
my concentration, I operated CW only, even though there is no separate CW
category.  Maybe I'll at least have the highest out-of-state CW QSO count?
:-)
I only worked two mobiles this time, but they contributed greatly to my
numbers.
NZ1U: 26 QSOs, 7 County Mults               WA1Z: 20 QSOs, 14 County Mults
Missed ADDVT, CALVT, CHENH, HANME, LITCT, NANME for the sweep.
15M was open to NE especially on Sunday, but few stations took advantage.  Most
of my QSOs there were in reply to my CQs.  Never bothered to listen on 10M.
Fun contest, glad I gave it a try.