[3830] PhFray AC0W LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PhFray AC0W LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 03:15:38 +0000
Phone Fray - May 10

Call: AC0W
Operator(s): AC0W
Station: AC0W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      2
   80:   6      5
   40:   5      4
   20:  14      7
   15:
-------------------
Total:  27     18  Total Score = 486

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Nice to see 20 open and even still open after the contest. Of course translate
into poor 160 conditions. Highlight managing to get E51BAS right at the start
of the contest. Time was perfect as I would have moved on if he came back to
someone else. Luckily contest ended when it did as thunderstorms started moving
in right at the end with QRN rapidly increasing.

Another highlight is working 2 Austin, TX stations with me in Austin, MN and
even one of them being named Bill.

Unfortunately will miss next week again as we will be in route to Dayton but
should be back the following week.

73
Bill
AC0W