[3830] CWopsT W4ER QRP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, John.aeiker@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W4ER QRP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 05:12:18 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 25

Call: W4ER
Operator(s): W4ER
Station: W4ER

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

------------
  160:
   80:   1
   40:   4
   20:  10
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  15  Mults = 15  Total Score = 225

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Business took me to Gonzalas, LA this week. Missed the earlier sessions as I was
teaching an electrical safety class. Then, had a real nice dinner at
Middendorf's in Manchac, LA with fellow CWOps Dallas K1DW, Chuck NO5W, Tom
AB6Z, their wives and a couple other hams. Thanks to Dallas for arranging the
get together!

Returned to Gonzalas in time for this session. Couldn't get the antenna wire up
too high so 20m was the best band for me. Thanks for the Qs!

KX2 @ 5 watts to 85' long wire

73, John