[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 03:31:17 +0000
NCCC Sprint - May 26

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:   8      7
   40:  15     13
   20:  14     13
   15:   8      7
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  45     39  Total Score = 1,755

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Strange night. Five minute segments were:,8,9,11,7,7,and (ugh) 3. Felt things
were rolling until 80 meters.  Totally seemed to get beat out and then could
not get calls when people called. Very sorry. Even with the SAL-30 array, the
noise floor was  terrible. Thanks to W9RE for my only 4-bagger.

Totally QLFed KZ5D's call at least once. You are NOT K7HB, Art, and the
"real" you is in my log. All in all, the operator is suspect here.

But the NS keeps me awake after 9:30 local.

Tnx all, 73 Jim N3BB