[3830] WPX CW W6SX SO(A)AB(TS) HP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, w6sx@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W6SX SO(A)AB(TS) HP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 15:48:36 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W6SX
Operator(s): W6SX
Station: W6SX

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) HP
QTH: Mammoth Lakes, Calif
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    1
   80:   41
   40:  368
   20:  487
   15:  102
   10:    1
------------
Total: 1000  Prefixes = 399  Total Score = 724,584

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Good start Friday evening. Three 90+ hours mostly on twenty encouraged me to
think that maybe conditions would be okay. Then the wheels fell off. Never got
good traction on forty or eighty. My lot for this contest was mostly 1-point US
contacts. Only exception was decent forty-meter Asia run early Saturday morning.
Stuck it out until 0530z Saturday, then pulled the Big Switch. Skiing Sunday
will be much better than banging my head against blah-propagation wall.

K3, ACOM 2000A, wire antenna at 46 feet with Matchboxes and MB-V-A, N1MM+