[3830] WPX CW NJ8J SOAB LP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nj8j@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NJ8J SOAB LP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 00:29:46 +0000

Comments:

Equipment:
Alinco DX-77T
LDG AT-11MP Automatic Antenna tuner

Antennas:
110 ft OCF Dipole fed with ladder-line
10 Meter Half-Square

Logger: N1MM+

Enjoyable, but didn't manage to put in as many hours as my 2012 high score for
WPX CW.  Slightly lower rate than then, too.

About the time I tuckered out Friday night (about 0520Z), it seemed about every
signal, even the strong ones,  on 40 had flutter.  Never figured out what was
doing that, though I haven't had a chance to look over propagation news yet.

10M was nicely open on Sunday when I got on at about 1915Z, though relatively
short.  Most of the 10 meter Qs were made on Sunday.  For that matter, 20, 15,
and 10 seemed to be short Sunday, as the vast majority of stations worked (and
heard) were 1-pointers.