[3830] WPX CW ZM4T(ZL3IO) SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ZM4T(ZL3IO) SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 01:38:09 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ZM4T
Operator(s): ZL3IO
Station: ZM4T

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Kiwi-DX-Lodge
Operating Time (hrs): 18:39

------------
  160:
   80:    7
   40:
   20:  596
   15:  320
   10:
------------
Total:  923  Prefixes = 465  Total Score = 1,261,545

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

While Xenia - ZL4YL was running SB40m I initially only played around a bit in
low power. Conditions were actually quite good on day one and I had a few good
runs on 15/20. When I saw I came close to the existing ZL record I went for it.
Not easy without 40m but it worked out. This way I actually spent more time
radioing than planned but we had cold rain and wind the whole weekend here
anyway.

The second part of day two was horrible (conditions).

Thanks for the contacts!

73 Holger ZL3IO/ZM4T

Station:
K3