[3830] WPX CW VK3JA M/2 HP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, vk3ja@xxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VK3JA M/2 HP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 03:11:54 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VK3JA
Operator(s): VK2PN VK3JA
Station: VK3JA

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 38.1

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  485
   20:  429
   15:  300
   10:   35
------------

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Patrick VK2PN for an enjoyable weekend of RF friendship with many
regular contesters we are beginning to know well on the air.  With minimal ten
meters and only a few good hours of 15 meters we enjoyed some afternoon and
early evening naps - a good thing for guys our age!

Middle of the night operating allowed good 20 and 40 meter runs but early
morning at daybreak was disappointing lack of 20 meter long path to SA and NA.
No luck at all on 80 but a very satisfying score on 40 meters where we had two
wire antennas.

Thanks to all who called and we look forward to doing it again next year.

73 to all!
Steve and Patrick