[3830] WPX CW WQ6X(@NX6T) M/2 HP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, N6KI73@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WQ6X(@NX6T) M/2 HP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 03:41:57 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X N6CY N6KI DL3YM K4RB K6AM
Station: NX6T

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: ca
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

------------
  160:    0
   80:  152
   40:  898
   20: 1751
   15:  502
   10:   59
------------

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Things started out very badly with 3 Operators dropping out just the day before
contest and station rewiring caused serious inter-station interference. Luckily
Andy DL3YM/K5WA was in town on business and being a good CW OP help us out
immensely !!. N6CY remoted in for 6 hours on early Saturday morning and K6AM
remoted in on Saturday nite for 3 hours. 20 was the money band with a steady
yield of stations but a real slog on Sunday as usual. We lost our internet
telnet packet cluster feed Sunday afternoon for 90 minutes and that really hurt
us when looking for mults. we were trying to beat out 8 Million point score from
2014 but too many things went wrong including poor condx on 10 and 15. we also
were shut down on 160 due to RFI problem in shack but don't feel that hurt us
much for WPX. 73 Dennis N6KI