[3830] WPX CW SP/LZ1ABC SOSB20 LP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW SP/LZ1ABC SOSB20 LP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 20:56:38 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: SP/LZ1ABC
Operator(s): LZ1ABC
Station: SP/LZ1ABC

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH: Wroclaw
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Operating portable with ts-590s and single mast 2el wire beam + dipole
- First day propagation was good until the afternoon when things started to go
bad. The signals level went down and it was very hard to work anything.
- Second day was able to work for 2 hours in the afternoon with the dipole and
conditions were still not good. The only dx stations that heard me were vk6lw,
kw2m and zs4/oh1jd

All in all the weather was great and I enjoyed the contest. You can see video
of me erecting the 2el wire beam here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAYZ2_OGDQM

I recommend the antenna especially for 7MHz where not everyone can install a
yagi antenna:
http://lz1aq.signacor.com/docs/2-element-single-mast-wire-beam.php