[3830] WPX CW KT5J(K5OT) SOAB HP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, k5ot@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KT5J(K5OT) SOAB HP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 12:38:38 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KT5J
Operator(s): K5OT
Station: K5TR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs): 29
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    1
   80:   51
   40:  823
   20: 1131
   15:  167
   10:    6
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to George K5TR for the station access!  WPX-CW is a terrific contest and
I had a great time after missing the action for the past two years. A strong
start and my best-ever Day 1 numbers were great motivators.

My grandson's tournament championship baseball game and an impending threat of
severe weather at the station created the impetus I needed to pull the big
switch early.  It was the right call this year - I saw them win the big game
and the thunderstorms did develop as predicted during the last couple of hours
of the test. There will be more QSOs and prefixes to work next year.

73,
Larry K5OT