[3830] WPX CW LA5LJA(@LA7TTT) SOSB160 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la-ah@online.no
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LA5LJA(@LA7TTT) SOSB160 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2017 07:35:02 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LA5LJA
Operator(s): LA5LJA
Station: LA7TTT

Class: SOSB160 LP
QTH: JP50
Operating Time (hrs): 3h30m

------------
  160:  116
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Only short time effort this year also...summer was come
to Norway,temp was 25°C...it's feel like crazy to sit in
front of the radio when you can BBQ outside and drink beer.
But managed to work some hours on 160 mtr and the claimed
score is new Norwegian record. So happy with that..😆😆😆
NeXt year I will do a full time effort on 20 ore 40 mtr band.
Since I probably lost the Norwegian low power record on 40 mtr.

In Norway we have some RBN police and since my rbn spot are investigated.
This year they realy will be shocked...get 2 rbn spot from Germany
They say snr 69 db and 82 db....oooh my good..the norm is between
20 to 30 db...in other word was I tx-ing 50 to 80 KW....
Jealousy and low iq realy get people to behave bad....
This people must be mental disturbed, living on social welfare
and have no money,Realy some band trash,