[3830] CWopsT AA8TA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AA8TA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 13:41:23 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 7

Call: AA8TA
Operator(s): AA8TA
Station: AA8TA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Columbus, Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): :14

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  10
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

Another in my continuing efforts to operate my home station remotely from work
when I take a short break.  I changed the audio source and that improved things
compared to the last few weeks.  Latency seemed to be the issue this morning.

This was my first attempt at running with this remote setup.  Because of the
latency, I sometimes missed the first one or two characters of the other op.
So, I am sorry about the difficulty I had with some calls.

Eventually got booted off my run frequency after making several contacts so
completed this effort S/P.

I thank you for the contacts as I experiment with this setup.  I've got to get
the participation points however I can.

Kenwood TS-590S, barefoot
GAP Titan, 16 feet AGL