[3830] ARRL June VHF N1RR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rr@n1rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N1RR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 02:17:18 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  490   124  Total Score = 60,140

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

First contest from my re-vitalized station. Lost 1:45 to an amplifier failure -
coax broke off the T/R relay, but easy fix.
Working over 100 grids on a single VHF band is a feat I've only dreamed of the
QST results of old....
6M: 7L @ 40ft < 2x 3-500Z < IC746PRO
2M: 17L @ 46ft < IC746PRO
There will be more and bigger for next year !

Thanks to these special people for helping me get this station turned around
over the last 12 months. My gratitude is unbounded. W1BX(Ex. WM1K), N1SAS,
KM1P, N1KM(Ex. N2PGD), WC4E, W1KM, W1YM, K1TTT, N1UEC, K6ND, N1XS, KD2TT.