[3830] ARRL June VHF WT2P Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt2p@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF WT2P Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 02:36:01 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  60     35  Total Score = 2,100

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Weekend of shack work, but kept an eye/ear on the band for activity. Saturday
was slow, but Sunday was fun, with a east coast opening, followed by a lull,
then some spots to the west opening up near sunset.

Managed to get K9CT, NV9L and K2DRH among others.

Used the N1MM Spectrum Scope monitor on the main PC, and relayed that to a
second instance where I could put the band scope on the 30" monitor to
keep an eye while doing other things in the shack. When I saw activity, was
able to use the signal detection feature to jump to the signal and see who was
there. Pretty spiffy.

Dipole @ 15ft, N-S.

WT2P