[3830] ARRL June VHF N4OX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N4OX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 11:43:49 +0000
ARRL June VHF Contest

Call: N4OX
Operator(s): N4OX
Station: N4OX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 17:30

    6:  823   135
    2:
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  823   135  Total Score = 111,105

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

The SWR on my 5 element yagi went high after working two EUs at 1500 UTC,
Sunday. Forced me to use a 3 element yagi at 30 feet that is attached to the
end of the house. My QTH is normally virtually noise free, but the 3 element
yagi now has constant S3 to S9 noise. Without the noise, I believe I could have
made over 1000Qs for the first time. I apologize to those who called and I
couldn't hear or complete a contact with. I was definitely an alligator. Going
to try to hunt the noise down today. Still great fun with A LOT of activity.
See you in the CQWW VHF contest. Hopefully the 5 element yagi will be fixed and
the new noise tracked down by then.

Jay N4OX