[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 14:30:31 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 14

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  70
   20:  22
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  92  Mults = 82  Total Score = 7,544

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

20 WPM Session.  This gave time to see how loud some stations really where and
why they get through the first try.  Techniques, such a waiting a second before
sending fast were not as effective because everything took longer.  Enjoyed
finding out who the CWA guys were.  Slower, relaxing pace, but no repeats
needed.  Due to the speed it was not possible to do 3 or 4 a minute.  With 10
minutes left I know that 20 more QSOs was not likely and I like the rush at the
end. The pattern seemed to be QSO per minute, 1 QSO, 2 QSOs. Surprised to be
called by AH6KO on 40.  It was almost 4 hours after our sunrise and I was using
the low inverted vee.  Not much short skip, so not an abundance or W8. W9, W0 in
the log.  Always enjoyable.