[3830] CWopsT W5/MM0LID(@KJ5Y) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W5/MM0LID(@KJ5Y) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 20:04:44 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 14

Call: W5/MM0LID
Operator(s): MM0LID
Station: KJ5Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Houston
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:   0
   20:  56
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  56  Mults = 56  Total Score = 3,136

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

What a disaster of a session.

Switched on the computer to get going 5 minutes before kick off
Proceeded to run and N1MM decided it was going to keep losing connection and
then windows decided it was going to start doing updates and reboot me!
Even though I have it set only to do updates when I say so!

Went to dig out the paddle as a fall back and realised its in the house in my
case!

I whole heartedly apologise to all I missed who called and got no response from
me!

One of those days, with the feedline issue and now this... MAYBE be working
100% by the 0300z session.

going to get a beer!

Howdy

73 MM0LID