[3830] All Asian CW NA6O(@N6RO) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW NA6O(@N6RO) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 22:08:45 +0000
All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: NA6O
Operator(s): NA6O
Station: N6RO

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  361   131
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  361   131  Total Score = 47,291

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

K3, ACOM-2000A, Yagi stack, N1MM+

First time that I've "owned" 20m CW at N6RO. This year's score is
wayyy down from the last few years where K3EST was the operator... by a factor
of three. Gee, was it the conditions, or was it me? What I do know is that
there were seven hours with three or fewer QSOs during my BIC time. Had an
especially hard time working the Middle East. No sign of the band being open
all night. Still, I had a good time here at Radio Oakley, as always. Thanks to
Ken for use of the station and to Bob for the late-night conversation.