[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 03:14:58 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Jun 23

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   1      1
   40:   7      7
   20:   8      8
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  16     16  Total Score = 256

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A few signals heard on 15 meters, but couldn't raise any of 'em, went to 20
after 3 minutes of frustration on 15.  Signals very good on 20, especially from
upper Midwest, but weaker on 40 relative to my local noise level - the
panadapter tells the story.  Thanks to Dave, K1SX for my sole 80 meter Q at the
end, and apologies to Al, W1FJ who called me just after the bell.

Many thanks for the Qs, and I hope the slow CW night encouraged some to come
back next week.

I'll be part of the FD crew at K1R, the Port City Amateur Radio Club, atop
Stratham Hill http://www.w1wqm.org/pastfd/2011/Mike/index.php?photo=24 (view
looking southwest from the fire tower). Hope to work a few of you - it will be
one of my rare forays into LP category!

73, MikeNH