[3830] ARRL FD K7XC 1E HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7xcnv1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K7XC 1E HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 18:39:11 +0000

  903:    0      0      0
  1.2:    0      0      0
  2.3:    0      0      0
  3.4:    0      0      0
  5.7:    0      0      0
  10G:    0      0      0
  24G:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  302    333     63  Total Score = 1,135

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Bonus Points, Emergency power - 100, 1 station at HP - 100, Web Only entry -
50.
All equipment powered by a 4KW generator. My station includes: IC-746,
IC-706mkIIg, IC-V8000, Ameritron AL-80B, 3 ele 20M Monoband Yagi up 43 ft,
40/80M Dual Band Inv Vee at 40 ft, 2M Ringo Ranger at 12 ft, 6ele 6M Yagi up 30
ft, 11 ele 2M Yagi up 25 ft. Used 40M Inv Vee for 15M QSOs. Thought I would be a
big fish in the pond, avoid the heat, stay home and operate at QRO power levels
with my Contest Station antennas. Turned out to be the correct choice as it was
a BLAST! Huge pile up for hours on end on any mode but RTTY which suffered a
glaring lack of activity which surprised me as it is so easy to setup a RTTY
station these days not to mention operating at lightning speed with little
effort thanks to N1MM and the MMTTY RTTY engine combo... Just click and click
enter.... so easy! Saturday had FABULOUS conditions until I went to bed at
330AM. By 10AM Sunday Morning 20M was back to it noisy self with hardly anyone
further than the Midwest. Thanks to all who made the effort to break the pile
ups and work me! you made it FUN! Sad that 6M never opened which is typical for
field day from here. 73s!