[3830] CWopsT NN5O HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 20:14:13 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 28

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   20
   20:   86
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  106  Mults = 100  Total Score = 10,600

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Shoot!  Tried to get my real time score posted to the contestonlinescore.com
site, but it wouldn't take my stuff from N1MM+.  Guess I need to go back and
read Claude's email closer to get the address right in the 'Score Reporting'
tab of the Config menu.  Oh well, c'est la vie.

Anyway, I watched the scoreboard and was flabbergasted at how Bud's (AA3B)
score kept climbing.  I began to wonder if Bud were operating SO4R or
something.  What an op!

Thanks to all who dropped by and either answered my CQ or else my call when I
was search and pounce.  Made for pretty good rates--well above 100 most of the
time.

My first time in many months to break 100, but I'm chasing Gary N5PHT.  And,
Claude VE2FK was really BUSTIN' it today!  Rich VE3KI was scooting right along,
too.  So, that was encouragement to me, since my regular competitors (John K4AFE
and Joe AB5OR) were both AWOL today -- thank goodness!

Huge thanks to the exotic DX stations who gave me a call -- our good friend,
Bert F6HKA, left his calling freq and gave me a much-appreciated Q.  Also, Ray
G3XLG and Dan LU3MAM were special treats this time.  Here's a tip of my hat to
y'all.

Hope to catch y'all again at 0300z.
(Surely wish I had much better antennas!)

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet