[3830] RAC Day NA6O M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day NA6O M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 22:52:19 +0000
RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: NA6O
Operator(s): NA6O
Station: NA6O

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10.7

  160:
   80:   32
   40:  137
   20:  157
   15:   24
   10:    6
    6:
    2:
Total:  356     0       28         0  Total Score = 51,800

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

(Spotting -> M/S)
TS-590s, KPA500, verticals (TX), dipoles at 15 ft (RX), N1MM+

Always a fun contest with our Northern neighbors. My pea-shooter stn did pretty
well. Most of my score came in the first 6 hours of the contest. Got up well
before dawn but that wasn't very productive. Later Saturday morning had the CME
action so we caught some of the 10 and 15 openings. 6m was raging but I only
have my useless vertical there. 20 seemed marginal thru the rest of the
contest. Saw spots for but could not work NT, NU and PE. Lots of activity
pretty much everywhere else. See y'all next RAC event.