[3830] RAC Day VA7ST SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VA7ST SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 07:05:13 +0000
RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:   12              3
   80:   46              7
   40:  169             10
   20:  127              5
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:  354     0       25         0  Total Score = 43,700

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Just 7 hours on the air this time. Almost all of that was Friday night -- spend
all of Saturday except the final half hour out in the city helping my son find
a new car (found one at last, but got home with just 30 minutes remaining in
RAC).

Last year, finished with 50,300 points and by the time I quit at 2 a.m.
Saturday morning this year I have 40,000 point with the same mult count as last
year's total but about 150 fewer Qs. Couldn't make up the lost ground with only
half an hour on Saturday afternoon, so will be happy with what I ended  up
putting in the log.

Thanks to all woo jumped in even for a few contacts in the Canada Day contest.

-- Bud VA7ST