[3830] IARU K7ABV SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K7ABV SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 05:00:20 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 3:25

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  128     20     17      32
   15:   22      0      5       2
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  150     20     22      34  Total Score = 25,760

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Had company, so could not get much time on the air, besides seems in the daytime
20 was the main band, little bit on 15...never hit the other bands, and again,
in an effort to relax and enjoy myself, never called a single cq, just s and
p...getting lazy in my old age...60 years this year on the radio,  and been
contesting in all of them...lots of paper logs hi...thanks for the good time
and even if it was short...I liked it...73...Eric  abv