[3830] IARU VO1MP SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, samuelsongus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU VO1MP SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 12:54:40 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: NL
Operating Time (hrs): 6 HRS

  160:
   80:
   40:   83     0      11      13
   20:  317     0      16      16
   15:  100     0      13       6
   10:
-------------------------------------

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

lOTS OF  QSB ... REASONABLY ACTIVE  CW BANDS Didn't listen on PHONE..ORIGINALLY
I THOUGHT I'D  DO  A 12  HOURS  STINT, HOWEVER HAD INTERMITTENT QRN COMPOUNDED
BY RAPID QSB ..THAT MADE FOR LOTS OF  REPEATS ..  north American STATIONS
SEEMED TO BE AS LOUD OFF THE BACK AS  OFF THE  FRONT . ONLY ONE OR TWO Asians
and JA'S...
SETUP A:
K3 - KAT 500 - KPA 500
N1MM +
there were times I felt that my bigger  alpha 87a would have been an advantage

Antenna repairs still in progress   ..
All fun and games had a few  good  runes  CQ'in
C'Y'ALL NEXT ONE
GLWCDR
73 Gus vo1mp