[3830] IARU NN4RB SOABSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn4rb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NN4RB SOABSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 13:20:39 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SOABSSB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1:38

  160:
   80:           6      2       3
   40:           9      4       4
   20:           8      5       0
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:   0      23     11       7  Total Score = 1,062

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Did S&P for less than 2 hours late Saturday night.  Managed to get 23
contacts in and quit.  Thought I would get up on Sunday and work a few more.
Got up Sunday morning, read the paper, ate some breakfast, and turned on the
radio.  The bands were dead.  Checked the rules again.  Opps! the contest ended
at 1200 UTC and it was 1207 UTC.  I suppose I was used to the 1800 UTC times.
Pays to reread rules.  However, I did spend some time learning more about N1MM+
and managed to get 23 contacts.

Rick
NN4RB

N1MM+
ICOM IC-756PROIII
OCF at 45' with remote tuner
32' Vertical on metal building with remote tuner
TA33JR at 40'