[3830] IARU N5XE SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N5XE SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 13:58:59 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: N5XE
Operator(s): N5XE
Station: N5XE

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

  160:
   80:   26             4       2
   40:   65             8       8
   20:   87            10      20
   15:   55             9       5
   10:   12             3       2
-------------------------------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Once again, had to QRT for thunderstorms in the area.  It is almost as if I am
jinxed on contest weekends.  This is the second or third contest this year that
I have had to QRT due to storms.

I still had a better score than last year, by about 4,000 points.
Interestingly, when compared to last year, the score was much lower for the
same number of QSO's.  This is because I worked more North American stations
this year, and less from other continents.  This reflects the poorer band
conditions for this year.

50 watts, tribander and wires
Yaesu FT2000