[3830] IARU N7VM SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N7VM SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 23:17:08 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: N7VM
Operator(s): N7VM
Station: N7VM

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    9      0      3       0
   80:   68      0      8       6
   40:  255     21     18      12
   20:  188    118     21      34
   15:  110     17     23       7
   10:   21      0     10       5
-------------------------------------
Total:  651    156     72      68  Total Score = 315,420

Club: Utah DX Association

Comments:

Finally got a station set up at my new QTH in So Cal (thanks to Jack W7YUM for
the FB tower trailer).  After a little dabbling in AA and Field Day, this was
the first serious BIC in a contest and first operating from the new QTH.  Felt
like the station worked great on 40m (shorty dipole on top of the tower at 75')
but 20m is a real fight with just a short 2-el yagi (at about 70').

My wife is 'thrilled' to hear about the expansion plans... setting up the
second tower trailer (thanks Keith K0KE), a bigger yagi (a pile of aluminum
alleged to be a C31XR), a real 160m antenna, a second radio, amplifiers, new
220V circuit to the ham shack,...