[3830] IARU OZ1HQ Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, OZ1BII@edr.dk
Subject: [3830] IARU OZ1HQ Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 14:22:08 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: OZ1HQ
Operator(s): OZ1IKY OZ2A OZ2ELA OZ7AM OZ8AE OZ1LO OZ0M OZ1ADL OZ1BII OZ1JUX
OZ3MC OZ1AA OZ1OM OZ2CQ OZ6OM OZ1RH OZ2U OZ6CM OZ1FJB OZ0J OZ5BD OZ2DAN OZ6ABA
OZ1HNE OZ1MAX OZ1IVA OZ0JD
Station: OZ1HQ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   337    112    12       32
   80:   793    442    19       35
   40:  1579   1115    35       53
   20:  1820    787    51       59
   15:   460    221    22       39
   10:   122     67     8       23
-------------------------------------
Total:  5111   2744   147      241  Total Score = 9,940,948

Club:

Comments:

All in all we had 11 different QTH's spread all over Denmark and working on
different bands to achieve a great result for our HQ station.
27 different operators on the stations who worked hard and allmost kept the
callsign ON-AIR for 24 hours on all 6 bands. Some of these operators were
novices and others have had quit a lot of experience but all of us had a really
good time with the radioes.
Thanks to all of you calling us and GL in your contests.

For the OZ HQ Team
73 de OZ1BII Henning