[3830] IARU VE7XF SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU VE7XF SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 21:31:30 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: CN79
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:   34     0       6       2
   80:   97     0      10       7
   40:  224     0      20      13
   20:  253     0      34      41
   15:   78     0       8       6
   10:    3     0       2       0
-------------------------------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

An interesting contest, because of the start/end times - unusual for me to work
22 hours of a 24 hour contest. I had to have a break in the middle, when condx
seemed to have taken a break too. I always have DX Atlas running in a contest,
and interesting to hear prop change while watching the earth twirl around, with
the northern areas always in sunlight. I worked much more directly over the pole
than before, even a VU on 20m.
Nothing heard/worked from EU on 10 (expected) or 15 (disappointed).
The highlight of the contest was working PY2XB on 160m, the only Q off the
continent - no KH6 or JA.
Still using only my 260' doublet on all bands.

Ralph, VE7XF