[3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 18:47:21 +0000
North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): AA1YW KB1LRL KT1I N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   38    18
   40:  287    46
   20:  172    41
   15:   60    22
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  560   130  Total Score = 72,800

Club: Montachusett ARA

Team:

Comments:

We operated from AA1YW's VT house.  Put up dipoles in the trees for 40 & 80,
used his tribander on a 30Ft tower for 10-20.  We ran 2 stations with AA1YW,
KT1I, KB1LRL and N1MGO operating.  We had lots of fun, with 10mtr a bit
disappointing.  It appeared to be open, but very few stations were there.
Bambi was out in the woods of VT again!
Thanks to all who worked us, the NCJ for sponsoring the contest, KB1JXJ who
fixed food for us, and especially David, AA1YW, for allowing us to use his
vacation home in VT!