[3830] ARRL June VHF WA7JTM Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF WA7JTM Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 20:25:53 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  243   132  Total Score = 33,000

Club:

Comments:

A pretty poor contest this year from DM46 in the Grand Canyon National Park.

The band was open but the QSO rate was way down. We did not get into any real
big QSO runs this year. We had one good run into the W1/2/3 area, and we did
work HH, HI,a number of XE's, and C6 on Sunday. The ES stations we worked were
far out and few in number. It seemed like most of the ES was very long,
skipping over California (not one worked), and many other high population
centers in the Pacific Northwest and the Midwest.

Did the best we could, but no barn-burner this year.

Tnx for those who did work us. C u next year!

73

Pete WA7JTM, and Tom N7AMA