[3830] IOTA KH7XS(K4XS) SO12SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA KH7XS(K4XS) SO12SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 12:42:53 +0000
IOTA Contest

Call: KH7XS
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: KH7XS

Class: SO12SSB HP
QTH: KH6
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:
   40:                    278     31
   20:                    828     57
   15:
   10:
Total:   0        0      1106     88  Total Score = 639,760

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Operated the first half hour or so.  Conditions were crappy so I shut it down
and figured I'd do something else over the weekend.  Went shopping, and went to
restaurant.  Came home and checked conditions around 0000Z and they sounded
better.  Sat down to just play and did  around 11.5 hours "playing"
non-stop.  Condx improved dramatically from the night before.