[3830] IOTA M0DXR(@G3RGS) SO24Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mark.haynes@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: [3830] IOTA M0DXR(@G3RGS) SO24Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 09:39:27 +0000
IOTA Contest

Call: M0DXR
Operator(s): M0DXR
Station: G3RGS

Class: SO24Mixed HP
QTH: Kent, UK
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   179      24     146       27
   40:   366      31     111       25
   20:   311      26     410       52
   15:   130      16     131       22
   10:   239      18      84       20
Total:  1225     115     882      146  Total Score = 3,635,730

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Had a superb time this past weekend in IOTA. Dave G3RGS was as
welcoming as always. I realised my entry would be somewhat limiting as
I was only using one radio but it was great fun in any case.
Conditions were interesting. Worked only two JAs all weekend, one of
which was S9 and got me ready for a lovely JA run which didn't
materialise! Nice to work a single ZL on 40 but no other VKs or ZL logged.
Lovely Es opening on 10m on Sunday which helped. Well done to
VY2TT on an excellent effort in this category and also to G5W for a
monster score as multi-ops. Lots of other UK activity which was great to see.
Thanks for all the QSOs - Mark M0DXR