[3830] EUHF Champ S56A SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ S56A SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2017 08:53:31 +0000
European HF Championship

Call: S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S56A

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: JN76GB
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   76            38
   80:  160            50
   40:  304            58
   20:  193            58
   15:   98            43
   10:   40            28
---------------------------
Total:  871     0     275  Total Score = 239,525

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

The result of my 12 hours CW activity in EU contest. Good condx on all bands in
this part of Sun cycle. RBN helps with relatively rare multiplier of 62, year
of first hamradio licence. Room temperature was over +30C all the time. USB
extender was sometimes blocked by RFI. The worst case was on 15 m with CQ loop,
many callers and me helpless :-(

The above is my Facebook comment with the map of mults worked!

73 de Mario, S56A