[3830] NAQP CW KG4IGC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KG4IGC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2017 10:25:50 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 6:10

  160:    0     0
   80:   17    11
   40:   32    18
   20:   53    27
   15:   12     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  114    59  Total Score = 6,726

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: Swamp Foxes

Comments:

For not being very good at CW contesting, I have to admit that I had a pretty
good time working the NAQP CW this year. The bands were fair with plenty of
stations to work. Stayed primarily on 20 & 40 meters throughout the
contest. Worked  a couple DX stations from South America late afternoon on 40,
and one EU station. *0 meters had plenty of stations to work in the evening,
but were not so easy due to QSB and a high noise floor. Was disappointed to see
that there were not any stations to work on 160, as I just got my inverted L
back up in the air. Did not see any of my team or any SC stations throughout
the contest. Thanks to everyone who worked me.

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
ANT:Horizontal Loop, hex beam Gap Challenger ground mounted vertical