[3830] NAQP CW N4YA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N4YA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2017 19:30:33 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N4YA
Operator(s): N4YA
Station: N4YA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

  160:   16    11
   80:   88    32
   40:   79    33
   20:   89    32
   15:    7     5
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  281   114  Total Score = 32,034

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC#2

Comments:

Yaesu FT-5k, TH-7, XM-240, Tee Antenna for 80, Tee Antenna for 160 (new). HI-Z
Four Square Receive for low bands.

I recently built a 160 Meter Tee antenna designed by Mike Greenway, K4PI, and
installed it adjacent to my 80 meter Tee.  I designed and built a switch box
that is remotely controlled from the shack to switch between the two antennas
that use the same radial field.  The 160 performed pretty well, but after
moving the 80, it didn't like where I moved it to.

The bands were pretty noisy here in Atlanta.

I only had time to operate about 7 hours due to having to prep for a jury trial
this upcoming week. Seemed like a good contest to prep for the bigger fall
contests.